In 2017 I read many interesting newsletters from inspiring people, organisations and companies. They brought me insights about cities, technology, society and much more.
My weekly shot of inspirational weekend-readings are very valuable.
In 2018 I want to discover many more of those newsletters. Learning from other people is a challenge for the up-coming year. Therefore I decided to share the newsletters I read (sorry, mainly in Dutch) in the hope I can get some new newsletters in return.
Please let me know which newsletters I really need to discover this year. Newsletters about innovation, (smart) cities, communities, retail, marketing, technology, disruption, societal trends,…. are on top of my wish list.
Here is my list of newsletters and please let me know in the comments below or via mail which newsletters I’m missing:
- Wouter van Noort (a tech-journalist at NRC)
- Freek Evers (a tech-journalist at De Morgen)
- Steven Van Belleghem (a speaker about innovation and technology)
- A City Made By People (an organisation that brings stories about cities around the world)
- The Correspondent (a news company from the Netherlands who bring high-qualitative journalism about several topics)
- Insites Consulting (an innovative market-research company)
- Stijn Vercamer (a newsletter about technology and trends)
- LabCities (a LinkedIn group about smart cities)
- Bloovi (a newswebsite about technology, marketing, HR,…)
- Hurae (a small innovative creative agency)
- Medianieuwsbrief (a newsletter from journalists of The Correspondent about media (consumption)
- Thomas & Friends (a journalist at De Tijd)
- Tandem Tech (a website about technology, innovation and more)
- Fredo De Smet (a newsletter about technology and innovation)
- Marketingfacts (a newsletter about (online) marketing)
Have a nice read!